Paying attention to your water intake is important for maintaining your optimal health.
Here are some ways to make sure you stay hydrated:
- Be sure to carry a water bottle wherever you go. This way you are able to drink water when the urge comes up.
- Try to drink at least half of your body weight in ounces daily.
How to know if you are dehydrated:
The color of your urine can tell you how hydrated you are. Usually darker urine indicates dehydration. Pale yellow or non-colored urine typically indicates that you are hydrated. Also, when you are feeling thristy is another sign that you are not properly hydrated.
Reasons to increase your water intake:
- It helps regulate your body temperature.
- It helps prevent constipation.
- It helps prevent constipation. Drinking enough water will help break down the food you eat more easily and help regulate your bowel movements.
- It aids in clear skin. Drinking enough water will keep your skin hydrated which results in boosting your collagen production.
- It improves blood oxygen circulation. Water carries nutrients and oxygen throughout the body.
- Most of all, it helps prevent overall dehydration.
It is imperative that you stay hydrated to make sure you are able to maintain you daily bodily functions.