During the holidays, we spend time with our loved ones. However, due to the pandemic, the holidays are going to look a little different this year. Here are some ideas to help ease some of the nervous minds.
- Talk with your family about safety guidelines. Discuss what the guidelines are/should be and how you should go about following them. If more than the immediate family will be at the gathering, talk with each member to make sure they have not been exposed.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Wear a mask when plausable
- Practice proper handwashing technique.
- Clean surfaces frequently
- Practice social distancing when plausable
These guidelines should help lower everyone's risk of getting sick
- Do not travel if you have or have been exposed to COVID-19. Even if you are not symptomatic, you can still spread the virus to others.
- If you have been exposed, do not travel within the 14 time period.
- Do not travel with anyone who may be sick.
- Try to avoid crowded areas when possible.
Most Importantly, Get Tested
- The best way to know your status is to go get tested.
Happy Holidays Everyone!